美味的现代日常的对话应该怎么样去表达?以下是小编给大家整理的关于美味西餐 实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家
美味西餐 (二)
Clerk: Good evening, ladies. A table for two?
服务员:女士,晩上好。两位吗?
Shirley: Yes, we booked a table this afternoon; But we&39;re in a rush. Do you think we can be served and out of here in half an hour?
雪莉:是的,我们今天下午已经预订了。但我们有急事,能在半小时之内吃完就走吗?
Clerk: Certainly. Right this way. Do you wanna see the menu or do you know what you&39;re gonna have.
服务员:当然可以。好的,到这边来。你想看看菜单吗,想吃些什么?
Shirley : Let&39;s have a look at the menu. What can you recommend that&39;s fast and good?
雪莉:我们来看看菜单。你能推荐几个又快又好的菜吗?
Clerk: If you like steak, have the sirloin. It&39;s tasty as it can be.
服务员:如果你想吃牛排,来块牛腰肉。再好吃不过了。
Shirley : That sounds fine. I&39;ll have mine rare. With French fries and a mixed salad on the side. What about you, Jane.
雪莉:听起来不错。我想要份半熟的牛排,还有炸薯条,同时再上一份伴沙拉。你要什么,雪莉?
Jane: I&39;ll have the same. But make mine medium rare.
简:我也一样。但是我的牛排要适中略生的。
Clerk: What else would you like?
服务员:你们还要什么?
Shirley. I&39;d like smoked trout.
雪莉:我来一个熏鲑鱼。
Clerk Do you feel like dessert?
服务员:要什么甜点?
Jane: I&39;ll have iced melon.
简:我想要一份冰西瓜。
Clerk: (Writing) Smoked trout, iced melon. Beverage?
服务员:(写着)熏鲑鱼、冰西瓜,要什么饮料?
Shirley: Two cups of water without ice.
雪莉:来两杯不加冰的白水。
(A few minutes later)
(几分钟之后)
Shirley: How&39;s your steak? Mine&39;s out of this world.
雪莉:你的牛排怎么样?这份太棒了。
Jane: Great. I was afraid it looked too well done. But It&39;s just right.
简:不错,但看来烤得太熟了。不过还可以。
Shirley: Miss... the check please.
雪莉:小姐,请结账。
Jane: Dutch treat, OK?
简:我们还是各付各的吧。
Shirley: Sure. Separate checks, please.
雪莉:好吧。请分幵算。
Clerk: Seventy-five dollars and ninety cents.
服务员:总共75美元90美分。
Shirley: Here is 90 dollars. Keep the change.
雪莉:这是90美元。不用找了。
实用情景句型
1. We booked a table this afternoon.
我们今天下午已经预订了。
We make a reservation for two this afternoon.
我们今天下午已经预订了。
We reserve a table this afternoon.
我们今天下午已经预订了。
Table for three.
三个人用餐的桌位。
Can we get a table for three?
请给我订三个人的桌位。
I have a reservation for a table for three.
我订三个人的桌位。
2. But We&39;re in a rush.
但我们有急事。
We are in hurry.
但我们有急事。
We don&39;t have enough time.
但我们有急事。
3. Do you think we can be served and out of here in half an hour?
能在半小时之内吃完就走吗?
It&39;s too close to the door.
这张桌子离门太近。
Could we change tables? It&39;s noisy here.
我们可以换张桌子吗?这儿太吵了。
Could I have a table by the air conditioner?
我可以坐那张靠近空调的桌子吗?
You may sit anywhere you like.
你们可以随便坐。
Sure. Where do you want to sit?
当然可以。你们想坐在哪里?
Sorry, it&39;s been reserved.
对不起,那张桌子已经有人订了。
4. Let&39;s have a look at the menu.
我们来看看菜单。
We are ready to order.
请把菜单拿给我看看。
Waiter, show me the menu, please.
服务员,请把菜单拿给我看看。
Could I have the menu, please?
请把菜单拿给我看看。
Please bring me the menu.
请把菜单拿给我看看。
I&39;m not ready to order yet.
我还没有准备好点菜。
We need a few more minutes to decide.
我们还需要几分钟来做决定。
I haven&39;t figured out what I want yet.
我还没想好要吃什么。
5. What can you recommend that&39;s fast and good?
你能推荐几个又快又好的菜吗?
What would you recommend?
你有没有什么建议?
Do you have any suggestions?
你有没有什么建议?
Why don&39;t you try some roast duck?
您为什么不尝尝烤鸭呢?
Why don&39;t you try it?
您可以尝尝看。
Don&39;t you want a try?
你不想尝尝吗?
6. What else would you like?
你们还要什么?
Anything else?
你们还要什么?
What else?
你们还要什么?
Would you like a beer?
要不要来杯啤酒?
How about a beer?
来杯啤酒如何?
I&39;d like a bottle of wine.
我想来一瓶葡萄酒。
I&39;d like a glass of wine.
我想来一杯葡萄酒。
I&39;d like some red wine, please.
我想来点儿红葡萄酒。
7. Mine&39;s out of this world.
我这份太棒了。
Mine is great!
我这份太棒了。
Mine is good!
我这份太棒了。
Mine is nice!
我这份太棒了。
Mine is delicious!
我这份太棒了。
8. Dutch treat, OK?
我们还是各付各的吧。
Let&39;s go Dutch.
咱们平分吧。
Let&39;s go fifty-fifty.
咱们平分吧。
Pass me the hat.
咱们平分吧。
Could I have the check, please?
请给我账单,好吗?
Can I have the bill, please?
请给我账单,好吗?
Waitress, let me have the bill, please?
小姐,请把账单给我。
It&39;s on me.
我来付钱。
Let me get it.
我来付钱。
Let me have the check.
我来付钱。
This is my round.
我来付钱。
I&39;ll pay for drinks.
我来付酒水的钱。
Be my guest.
我请客。
This is my treat.
我请客。
I&39;ll treat you.
我请客。
9. Keep the change.
不用找了。
Let&39;s call it a wash.
剩下的不用给了。
上一篇:享用中餐实用对话及情景句(一)
下一篇:美味西餐实用对话及情景句(一)