咖啡是很多外国人士的日常活动,那么对于在咖啡厅的表达是怎么样的?以下是小编给大家整理的关于在咖啡厅实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家
在咖啡厅 (二)
Mary: Well, according to the guidebook, there&39;s a nice, cheap coffee shop not far from here, and it&39;s open 24 hours.
玛丽:根据旅行指南,离这儿不远有一家既不错又便宜的咖啡厅,是二十四小时营业的。
Jane: OK, let&39;s try it.
简:好吧,我们试试那家。
(at the coffee shop)
(在咖啡厅)
Mary: It must be good -- It&39;s full of locals.
玛丽:这家一定不错,全是本地人。
Jane: Maybe we should make reservations.
简:也许我们应该预先订位。
Mary: Oh, good-they have a table.
玛丽:啊,好了,现在有一张桌子。
Jane: Hm... I guess they don&39;t have American-style coffee shops in China. It&39;s hard to get a sense of such a long menu -- especially when it&39;s in Chinese.
简:嗯……我想在中国没有美式咖啡厅。这么长的菜单很难看懂,尤其是汉语的菜单。
Mary: I wonder what the people next to us are eating. It looks good. Wow! I can get a thick T-bone steak for a really low price.
玛丽:不知我们旁边这些人在吃什么。看起来很好吃的样子。哦!我能够以真正低廉的价格买到一块厚厚的丁骨牛排。
Jane: But everything comes with those greasy-looking heaps of potatoes. I&39;m starting to miss rice.
简:可是每一道菜都配着油腻腻的薯条。我现在开始想吃米饭了。
Mary: I thought you had a sense of adventure. While we&39;re here, we should eat local food. After all, indigestion is part of the Chinese experience.
玛丽:我还以为你有冒险精神呢。我们在这儿的时候应该吃本地食物。毕竟,消化不良是旅游中国要经历的一部分。
Jane: So are Japanese restaurants.
简:日式料理店也是嘛。
Mary: True... but try and find one that&39;s open at six a.m..
玛丽:是啊……可是想找到一家在清晨六点就营业的中式餐馆……
实用情景句型
1. It&39;s full of locals.
全是本地人。
Our new brochure is crammed full of inspirational ideas.
我们新的小册子中振奋人心的妙计比比皆是。
It&39;s filled with locals.
全是本地人。
Many local people are here.
全是本地人。
2. Maybe we should make reservations.
也许我们应该预先订位。
I&39;ll call the restaurant and make a reservation.
我要给饭店打个电话预订座位。
Maybe we should reserve a table.
也许我们应该预先订位。
Maybe we should book a table.
也许我们应该预先订位。
3. It&39;s hard to get a sense of such a long menu -- especially when it&39;s in Chinese.
这么长的菜单很难看懂,尤其是汉语的菜单。
It&39;s difficult to get a sense of such a long menu -- especially when it&39;s Chinese.
这么长的菜单很难看懂,尤其是汉语的菜单。
It&39;s hard to know such a long menu -- especially when it&39;s in Chinese.
这么长的菜单很难看懂,尤其是汉语的菜单。
4. I wonder what the people next to us are eating.
不知我们旁边这些人在吃什么。
I&39;m not sure what the people next to to us are eating.
不知我们旁边这些人在吃什么。
I don&39;t know what the people next to us are eating.
不知我们旁边这些人在吃什么。
5. But everything comes with those greasy-looking heaps of potatoes.
可是每一道菜都配着油腻腻的薯条。
I&39;d like a (ham) burger and (French) fries.
我想要一只汉堡包和一份法式炸薯条。
I&39;ll have a burger with everything.
我要一个汉堡包和所有的配料。
I&39;ll have a cheeseburger and fries.
想要一个干酪汉堡包和炸薯条。
I&39;ll have an order of fries.
我想点一份炸薯条。
6. I&39;m starting to miss rice.
我现在开始想吃米饭了。
I want to order rice.
我现在开始想吃米饭了。
I&39;m beginning to miss rice.
我现在开始想吃米饭了。
7. I thought you had a sense of adventure.
我还以为你有冒险精神呢。
I thought you would take a risk.
我还以为你有冒险精神呢。
I thought you could try those greasy-looking.
我还以为你有冒险精神呢。
上一篇:烹饪技术实用对话及情景句(二)
下一篇:在咖啡厅实用对话及情景句(一)