关于工资代发的业务口语该怎么说会更好呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关工资代发业务银行英语情景口语,希望可以帮到大家
Dialogue 1
对话一
A: Hello. What can I do for you?
您好。我能为您做些什么吗?
B: Hello. Vm here to get my salary.
你好。我是来这儿取工资的。
A: I see. Do you have your Current All-in-one Passbook with you? I&39;ll need your password for this transaction.
我明白了。您带着"活期一本通"存折吗?我需要您的密码来办理这项业务。
B: No problem.
没问题。
A: And how much of your salary would you like?
那么您要从您的工资里取多少钱?
B: I think just 3,000 RMB will be enough.
我想3000元人民币就足够了。
Dialogue 2
对话二
A: Hi there. How can I help?
您好。我能如何为您效劳?
B: I started a new job last month and I&39;m expecting my first salary.
我上个月开始了新的工作,现在我正等着我的第一笔工资。
A: I see. And your cxmipany has a Wage Distribution Service Agreement with us?
我明白了。那么您的公司与我们签有《代发工资服务协议》吗?
B: So I was told,yes. They gave me this book?
是的,是这样通知我的。他们给了我这本存折?
A: Yes, that&39;s a Current-all-in-one Passbook. That&39;s what you need to get your salary.
是的,这是"活期一本通"存折。这就是您取工资时所需要的存折。
Dialogue 3
对话三
A: Good day, Madam. What service do you require today?
您好,夫人。您今天需要什么服务?
B: I&39;d like some info about your Payroll Services,please.
我想要了解一些有关你们代发工资的业务,拜托了。
A: It&39;s possible to sign an agreement with us,and then we can pay your staff directly. That is called an Entrustment Agreement.
只要与我们签署一项协议,然后我们就可以直接给你们的员工发工资了。这就是所谓的委托协议。
B: I see. How is it paid? I mean, what payment methods are possible?
我明白了。工资如何发放呢?我的意思是说,有几种代发工资的方式呢?
A: We can transfer the funds each month, at your request, into each employee&39;s account. It is possible to pay in cash or to pay directly to the employee&39;s savings account, no matter which bank they do business with.
我们可以按您的要求,每个月将工资转入每位员工的账户。这项服务 有可能是现金支付,或者直接存入员工的储蓄账户,无论他们在哪个银行开的账户。
B: That sounds pretty good. Tell me, must we use the same payment method for all of our employees?
听起来不错。还有,我们必须对我们的所有员工使用相同的付款方式吗?
A: Not at all. We can adjust the payment methods depending on the requirement of each employee.
当然不是啦。我们可以根据每一位员工的要求来调整付款方式。
B: That sounds just perfect. I&39;ll talk things over with some colleagues and get back to you. Thank you very much for the information.
这简直是太好了。我要和我一些同事商量一下,然后回来找你。非常感谢你提供这些信息。
Dialogue 4
对话四
A: Hello,again. Did you discuss everything with your colleagues?
您好,又见面了。您和您的同事商量好了吗?
B: Yes, yes. It seems that everything is settled.
是啊,是啊。看来,一切都解决了。
A: Have you decided how you would like the salaries paid?
您决定如何发工资了吗?
B: We have discussed it and decided that at the moment we would like the salaries to be paid into the employees,accounts, whether they are currently with this bank or not.
我们已经商量过了,目前决定把工资存入员工的账户,无论他们现在是否在这家银行开户。
A: That&39;s not a problem.
这没问题。
B: Of course, if wc are happy with the service after the initial period we will recommend all employees either transfer their accounts to this bank, or open new accounts with you.
当然,如果在开始阶段我们对此服务感觉满意的话,我们将建议所有员工把他们自己的账户转到这家银行,或在你们这里开设新账户。
A: Thank you very much. We always welcome new customers.
非常感谢您。我们总是欢迎新的客户。
上一篇:银行英语情景口语:代理保险
下一篇:银行英语情景口语:旅行支票