在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸知识之外,还需要具备跨国的交际能力,而给客户安排旅店是家常便饭的工作,那么关于安排旅店该如何做呢?以下是小编给大家整理的安排旅店的商务口语会话,希望可以帮到大家
A: Here&39;s the schedule we&39;ve prepared.
A:这是我们准备的日程表
B: Oh, thank you.
B:哦,谢谢。
A: Do you mind if we talk about your schedule tomorrow?
A:我们明天再来商议这个日程表吧?
B: That will be best. I&39;d like to have a good rest first.
B:那好吧。我想先好好休息一下。
A: And this is the schedule for Mrs. Watson. Eileen from our department will take care of her.
A:这是为华生太太准备的日程表。我们部门的艾琳将负责照顾她。
B: Ok. Shall we discuss the schedule in the lobby?
B:好的,我们呢在大堂里商议日程表好吗?
A: All right. I&39;ll see you in the lobby tomorrow morning.
A:好的,明天早上我们在大堂见吧。
A: Here is your room. I hope you like it.
A:这是您的房间,希望您能喜欢。
B: Looks not bad.
B:看上去不错。
A: The room is away from traffic noise.
A:这个房间没有交通噪声。
B: Yes, It&39;s pleasantly quiet here.
B:是的,它相当安静。
A: Here&39;s the bath.
A:这里是洗手间。
B: Where can we have our laundry done?
B:在哪儿洗衣服?
A: There&39;s a bag in the bathroom. Just put your laundry in it.
A:在洗澡间里有个袋子,把要洗的衣服放在里面就行了。
B: Does the hotel run its own laundry service?
B:你们有洗衣服务吗?
A: We do, as most hotels do.
A:和大多数旅馆一样,我们有。
B: I see. Is the telephone on the table good for outside calls?
B:我知道了。桌上的电话能直通外线吗?
A: There is house phone only. But you can ask the operator for city calls.
A:这仅是内部电话。但您可以让总机接外线。
B: Can I get a city map at the hotel?
B:我可以在这里拿一张城市地图吗?
A: Yes. Shall I get one for you? Just push the button over there if you need anything.
A:可以。要我给你拿一张吗?如果您徐要什么,就按那边的电钮。
A:晚上好,您需要什么服务吗?
A: Good evening. Can I help you?
C:是的。我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。
C: Yes. There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.
A:我们会马上派人来修的。您的房间号是多少?
A: We&39;ll send someone to repair it immediately. What&39;s your room number, please?
C:606。
C: 606.
B:可以进来吗?
B: May I come in?
C:请进。
C: Come in, please.
B:哪儿坏啦?
B: What&39;s the trouble?
C:抽水马桶不冲水。
C: The toilet doesn&39;t flush.
B:让我看看。哦,堵住了……现在好了,你可以试试。
B: Let me see. Oh, it&39;s clogged…It&39;s all right now. You may try it.
C:是,现在好用了,谢谢。
C: Yes. It&39;s working now. Thank you.
B:不用谢。
B: You&39;re welcome.
(第二天早上)
(The next morning.)
A:早上好,先生。您需要什么服务吗?
A: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?
C:我是606房间的杰克,能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。我朋友被楼上发出的噪音吵醒了好几次。他说他难以忍受。
C: I&39;m Jack in Room 606.Can you change the room for me? It&39;s too noisy. My friend was woken up several times by the noise from upstairs. He said it was too much for him.
A:非常对不起,先生。我向您道歉。您楼上住的是一个10岁的男孩和他妈妈,也许男孩有点淘气。
A: I&39;m awfully sorry, sir. I do apologise. A ten-year-old boy and a mother live upstairs. Maybe the boy is a little bit naughty.
C:不管怎样,我想换房间。
C: Anyway, I&39;d like to change our room.
A:没问题,先生。我们会尽力办到。
A: No problem, sir. We&39;ll manage it.
上一篇:送别外宾的商务口语会话
下一篇:陪同购物的商务口语会话