相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这是很多伙伴学习英语的好方法,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-1:海底总动员场景,希望可以帮到大家
Selected Scene 1
场景1
Nemo: First day of school! First day of school! Wake up, wake up! C&39;mon, first day of school!
尼莫:第一天去上学啊!笫一天去上学啊! 醒醒,醒醒!快点,第一天去上学唉!
Marlin: I don&39;t wanna go to school. Five more minutes.
玛林:我不想去上学,让我再睡五分钟吧。
Nemo: Not you, dad. Me!
尼莫:不是你,爸爸,是我去上学!
Marlin: Okay... huh?
玛林:好吧,嗯?
Nemo: Get up, get up! It&39;s time for school! It&39;s times for school!It&39;s time for school! It&39;s time for school! Oh boy! Oh boy!
尼莫:起床!起床!该去学校了!该去学校了!该去学校了!真是太好了!
Madin: All right, I&39;m up.
玛林:好的、好的,起来了。
Nemo: Oh boy... whoa!
尼莫:喔,太好了!
Marlin: Nemo!
玛林:尼莫!
Nemo: First day of school!
尼莫:上学的第一天。
Marfin: ( gasps ) Nemo, don&39;t move! Don&39;t move! You&39;ll never get out of there, yourself. I&39;ll do it. All right, where&39;s the break? You feel a break?
玛林:(喘气)尼莫,别动!别动!你自己出不来。我来吧。好的,哪里地震了,你感觉到了吗?
Nemo: No.
尼莫:没有。
Martin: Sometimes you can&39;t tell &39;cause fluid is rushing to the area. Now, any rushing fluids?
玛林:有时候你感觉不到是因为水在不断地流动,现在有没有水在流动?
Nemo: No.
尼莫:没有。
Marlin: Are you woozy?
玛林:你没事吧?
Nemo: No.
尼莫:没有啊。
Marlin: How many stripes do I have?
玛林:我身上有多少条条纹?
Nemo: I&39;m fine.
尼莫:我没事。
Manin: Answer the stripe question!
玛林:回答我的问题。
Nemo: Three.
尼莫:三条。
Marlin: No! See, something&39;s wrong with you. I have one, two, three-that&39;s all I have? Oh, you&39;re okay. How&39;s the lucky fin?
玛林:不对!你肯定哪不对劲了。我有一条、两条、三条,难道我就只有这三条吗?好吧,你没事。幸运鳍怎么样?
Nemo: Lucky.
尼莫:挺幸运的。
Marlin: Let&39;s see. Are you sure you wanna go to school this year? Cause there&39;s no problem if you don&39;t. You can wait 5 or 6 years.
玛林:来看看,你确定今年要去上学吗?因为再等上五六年去也没问题的。
Nemo: Come on. dad. It&39;s time for school.
尼莫:快点吧,爸爸,时间到了。
Marlin: Ah-ah-ah! Forgot to brush.
玛林:啊哈啊,忘记刷牙了。
Nemo: Ohh...
尼莫:哎呀。
Marlin: Do you want this anemone to sting you?
玛林:你想让海葵刺痛你吗?
Nemo: Yes.
尼莫:好吧。
Martin: Brush.
玛林:刷牙!
Nemo: Okay, I&39;m done.
尼莫:好了,刷完了。
Marlin: You missed a spot.
玛林:有一点没刷到。
Nemo: Where?
尼莫:哪儿?
Marlin: There. Ha ha! Right there. And here and here and here! All right, we&39;re excited. First day of school, here we go. We&39;re ready to learn to get some knowledge. Now, what&39;s the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?
玛林:那,就在那儿。还有这儿、这儿、这儿,好吧,我们太兴奋了,走吧,上学的第一天啊,我们是该学点东西了,关于海洋应该记住的最重要的事情是什么呢?
Nomo: It&39;s not safe.
尼莫:海里面不安全。
Marlin: That&39;s my boy. So, first we check to see that the coast is clear. We go out and back in. And then we go out, and back in. And then one more time-out and back in...
玛林:真是我的好孩子。首先我们看看边上是不是安全,我们出来,然后再回来。出来了再回来,出来了再回来。
Nomo: Dad.
尼莫:爸爸!
Marlin: All right. Come on, boy.
玛林:好吧,快点,孩子。
Nemo: Dad, maybe while I&39;m at school, I&39;ll see a shark!
尼莫:爸爸,也许我在学校的时候会看见鲨鱼!
Marlin: I highly doubt that.
玛林:我对此表示强烈怀疑
Nemo: Have you ever met a shark?
尼莫:爸爸,你见过鲨鱼吗?
Marlin: No, and I don&39;t plan to.
玛林:没有,我也不想见。
Nemo: How old are sea turtles?
尼莫:海龟多大了?
Marlin : Sea turtles? I don&39;t know.
玛林:海龟?我不知道。
Nerrio: Sandy Plankton from next door, he said that sea turtles, said that they live to be about a hundred Years old!
尼莫:隔壁的辛蒂说那些海龟可以活一百岁。
Marlin: Well, you know what, if I ever meet a sea turtle, I&39;ll ask him. After I&39;m done talking to the shark, okay? Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on, hold on, wait to cross. Hold my fin, hold my fin.
玛林:好吧,如果我们碰见海龟,我就问问他。当然是在和鲨鱼对过话之后,怎么样?哇!哇!哇!等等,等等,等一会儿再过去,牵着我的鳍,牵好我的鳍。
Nemo: Dad, you&39;re not gonna freak out like you did at the petting zoo, are you?
尼莫:爸爸,你不会是像那次在宠物公园里那样有点慌神了吧?
Marlin: Hey, that snail was about to charge. Hmm, I wonder where we&39;re supposed to go.
玛林:嗨,那蜗牛该向前冲了,嗯,我不知道该往哪边走了。
下一篇:难以忘怀电影对白:变形金刚场景