那些难以忘怀的电影,电影对白,每天读一点英文,这也是一种学习英语的方法,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白:音乐之声场景,希望可以帮到大家
Selected Scene 1
场景1
Captain: In the future, you&39;re kind to remember certain rooms in this house are not to be disturbed.
上校:以后请你记住,这儿有些房间是不能乱闯的。
Maria: Yes, captain, sir.
玛丽亚:是,上校,先生。
Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?
上校:为什么这样盯着我?
Maria: You don&39;t look like at all a sea captain.
玛丽亚:先生,你看起来一点都不像海军上校。
Captain: I&39;m afraid you don&39;t look very much like a governess, Turn around, please.
上校:恐怕你也不怎么像家庭教师。请转过身去。
Maria: What?
玛丽亚:什么?
Captain: Turn. Hat off. It&39;s the dress. You have to put on another before meeting the Children.
上校:转身,脱帽,是衣服不对劲。在和孩子们见面之前,你得换套衣服。
Maria: But I don&39;t have another. When we enter the abbey, our worldly clothes go to the poor.
玛丽亚:但是,我没有其他衣服。当我们进修道院时,就把平时穿的衣服都送给穷人了。
Captain: What about this one?
上校:那这一件呢?
Maria: The poor didn&39;t want it.
玛丽亚:穷人不要这一套。
Captain: Hmm.
上校:唔。
Maria: I would have made myself a new dress but there wasn&39;t time. I can make my own clothes.
玛丽亚:如果有时间的话,我就自己做一套新衣服。我自己会做衣服。
Captain: I&39;ll see that you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein...
上校:我给你弄些布料,可能的话,今天就给你。现在小姐……呃…
Maria: Maria.
玛丽亚:玛丽亚。
Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don&39;t know how much the mama has told you.
上校:玛丽亚小姐,我不知道院长嬷嬷向你介绍了多少情况。
Maria: Not much.
玛丽亚:不是很多。
Captain: You are the twelfth in a long line of governess to look after my children since their mother died. I trust you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.
上校:自从孩子们的母亲去世以后,你是来照看他们的第12位女家庭教师。相信你比最后一位有进步,她只待了两个小时。
Maria: What&39;s wrong with the children, sir?
玛丽亚:孩子们有什么不对劲吗?
Captain: There &39;s nothing is wrong with the children, only the governesses. They were completely unable to maintain discipline, without it, the house cannot be properly run. Please remember that, Fraulein.
上校:孩子们都很正常,只怪家庭教师,他们完全不能维持纪律。没这些纪律,这个家就没法有效地管理。小姐,请记住这点。
Maria: Yes, sir.
玛丽亚:好的,先生。
Captain: Every morning you will drill the children in their studies. I will not permit them to dream away their summer holidays. Each afternoon, they march about ground, breathing deeply. Bedtime is to be strictly observed. No exceptions.
上校:每天上午你得督促孩子们做功课。我不允许他们虚度整个暑假。下午,他们在操场上操练、深呼吸,就寝时间必须严格遵守,不得例外。
Maria: Excuse me, sir, when do they play?
玛丽亚:对不起,先生。他们什么时候玩?
Captain: You will see to it that they conduct themselves all time with the utmost orderliness and decorum. I am placing you in command.
上校:你得看着他们,他们在任何时候都循规蹈矩。我任命你来指挥他们。
Maria: Yes, sir.
玛丽亚:好的,先生。
下一篇:难以忘怀电影对白-3:简·爱场景